Sunday 26 May 2013

Huge Update!

Hey dolls!

Long time no speak ey? ;) I'm a bad bad blogger, i know:( i have reasons!


  • It was my birthday. Okay, so my birthday was 10th of April, but it was my 16th.. 
  • Revision. I'm in the midst of my GCSE's, and revision started over a month ago, and it's pretty much taken up my time. 
  • I've been trying to get fit, i'm doing Race For Life at the end of June and i've been out running and walking for any time i'm not at dance or revising!
  • Relaxing. Well, you've got to have a bit of a chill out every once in a while don't you? (everyday shh)
  • YouTube! I finally took the plunge and started YouTube. If you want to check out my channel, my name on there is the same as my blog: Laurasadaydreamer
  • I got two new little fluffballs, another post on them :) 
There, all my excuses! I will be doing following posts with pictures about some of these things and maybe videos, so keep watch on my YouTube if you want to see that!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment