Saturday 5 January 2013

My 2013 Bucket List

People normally make resolutions around the new year about things their goals, such as to lose a stone or to save money. I've tried with resolutions in the past, really i have, but i think i lack motivation towards these things, as I'm sure many people will agree with me, because i don't think i know anyone who has stuck to a new years resolution, and if you have, i salute you!
I came up with the idea the other day to make like a mini bucket list for this year, just of small things i want to do. Not alot of them are serious, i originally started writing this as a sort of summer bucket list, but i turned into a 2013 bucket list. Some of them sound really childish because i am essentially, a big child. I have written some more serious ones nearer the end, but i hope you enjoy reading my little bucket list and that it gives you some ideas :)

  • Ride everything in a theme park
  • Go to a music festival
  • Get something pierced
  • Go to the bingo and give my prize to an old person
  • Get caught in the rain and dance in it
  • Get kicked out of somewhere (silly but amusing)
  • Have a movie marathon
  • Volunteer at an animal shelter
  • Go bowling
  • Start a small garden and watch it grow
  • Play crazy golf
  • Have a water balloon fight
  • Make a music video
  • Prank call someone
  • Visit the zoo or a safari
  • Have fun photo shoots with friends
  • Get a spray tan (questioning this one)
  • Dye my hair a bright colour
  • Go to the cinema and get the largest popcorn
  • Go shopping outside of my town
  • Take lots of funny pictures
  • Go to the beach
  • Watch the sun set
  • Take part in Race For Life
  • Take my dog on a mile long walk in the countryside
  • Get a new pet
  • Have a BBQ
  • Do a whole workout DVD
  • Bake cakes
  • Get a free makeover in a makeup shop
  • Post everything on Instagram (laurasadaydreamer)
  • Do a bootsale
  • Pick strawberries
  • Sell my nail art on eBay
  • Do the 365 project
  • Make daisy chains and wear them
  • Learn how to say hello/goodbye in 10 different languages
  • Get to a size 10/12
  • Make a summer playlist
  • Choreograph and dance solo and post it on YouTube
  • Film something funny and post it to You've Been Framed
  • Meet 5 new people
  • See Dirty Dancing in the West End
  • Do the splits
  • Have a Disney movie marathon
  • Get a job
  • Get into the College and course i want and enjoy it
  • Do blindfold makeovers
  • Go to a concert
  • Buy something from an ice cream van
  • Get at least 3 A's in my GCSE's
  • Learn the whole Single Ladies dance
  • 'Just say yes' (Zoe's post)
  • Get to 100 followers on this blog!
  • Give to charity
  • Still talk to friends after school finishes
  • Save at least £100
  • Get a Distinction (A) in my BTEC Dance
First picture of me in 2013! I'm feeling very positive about this year, plus i have had a great two weeks off school, these holidays have just been brilliant! It's so refreshing to just have a nice time and to not have any worries. I may post a progress post at the end of the year so you can see what i have done in my ever-so exciting life! I know January is possibly the most depressing month of the year, so everyone keep smiling and just have a good time :)
 
Laura x

3 comments:

  1. cute blog! i like the idea of having this list rather than goals per se...good luck and happy new year!

    jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your list! I made a list when I was in Y11 and it was so exciting reaching the end of the year and being able to tick things off. I hope you'll let us know if/when you achieve some of these things :)

    Rachel x
    so-she-dances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year I really want to go to a music festival too, and get a tattoo, it's on my list!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete